Why I Picked Animas
I picked AHS because of there educational structure they are a hands on school giving you practice in real world problems wall commendation and communicate with each student instead of see use all as one person they see and encouraging you to be your own individual but that doesn't mean there isn't challage or obsticals but they are never frund apound
- Cultural Environment (academics and social)
- How are you pushed as a student here? (rigorous academics, challenge extensions, public speaking, professional connections, ownership of work, etc...)
- Teacher / Student relationships (What are they like here? Is this different than previous schools?)
- Individualized Learning (How are you able to advocate to your teachers when your interests are different?)
- Small School Environment VS. other size schools you've been in
- Wrap up your paragraph by looking up & inserting an "inspirational quote about education" that backs up and/or supports your reasoning and/or experiences.